If you are paying for a GLOBAL EXPLORERS PROGRAM, the following policies apply:
Global Explorers’ Program Withdrawal Fees
Your $200 initial deposit is a non-refundable program reservation fee. Withdrawal from the Global Explorers program 46-90 days prior to date of departure is 50% of program costs of the Global Explorers Program. Withdrawal 45 days or less prior to date of departure is 100%. We regret having to strictly adhere to these policies but we begin sending non-refundable payments for lodging and transportation and incur other costs long before the workshop.
Invoices not paid within 30 days of due date will be assessed an 18% APR fee and may result in the loss of your reservation.
International Airline Ticketing and Airline Withdrawal Fees
After locating the cheapest available airfare, Global Explorers books tickets and notifies your group of the reservation and cancellation policies of the airline and provides you with a due date for payment to Global Explorers. Once the international tickets are purchased, cancellation will result in the airline ticket being turned over to you to determine if you can receive any refund by contacting the airline directly. In most cases, refunds for international tickets will not be provided by the airlines.
Changes to the Payment Schedule
We do not allow deviations from the Payment Schedule unless the Global Explorers Program Coordinator agrees with a change in cooperation with the Group Sponsor.
The prices shown here are the most currently available but are subject to change due to supplier increases. Though we make every effort to resist price increases, we are not always able to avoid them. You will be advised at the earliest possible moment of any need to adjust prices.
Included in Your Price
All travel expenses within the destination country, all meals, all lodging, all ground transfers, airport departure taxes, basic level of tips for guides and other services, basic level of travel insurance, a program t-shirt, workshop journal, textbook(s), curriculum and service project materials (for Group Sponsor), year-long support, guidance and mentoring for local Group Sponsor, and an on-site Global Explorers Representative during workshop.
Not Included in your Price
International airfare, passport fees, immunizations (and any other medications recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, your county health department, and/or your family physician), and any personal items.
Tax-deductible donations cannot come from anyone who receives direct goods or services from the Global Explorers Program. This means a student/family cannot write a check out for their participation in our program and claim it is a tax-deductible contribution. Tax-deductible donations cannot be designated to any specific individual. Donations collected from your group are considered general donations to Global Explorers and will be applied to your group account, not to any one individual. If a donation check arrives that is clearly designated to a specific individual, we will apply this to your group account but not register this as a tax-deductible donation. Global Explorers will determine on a case-by-case basis whether donations are tax-deductible. Tax-deductible donation letters will be mailed by Global Explorers to each individual donor.
If you purchasing products such as t-shirts, journals and/or other physical items that ship from our offices, the following policies apply:
• Return request must be made within 15 days of delivery.
• All returns must be received in new condition.
• CANCELLATIONS: YOU MAY CANCEL AN ORDER ANYTIME AS LONG AS IT HAS NOT SHIPPED.
Please contact us at 1- if you have any questions.
• Any products that you purchase from Global Explorers (e.g. t-shirts) will have freight charges added. Freight charges are based on weight, class, accessorial fees, and delivery zip code.
• In stock items will ship within 3 business days.
• ***INSPECT ALL SHIPMENTS UPON DELIVERY*** If damage is discovered, please call Global Explorers at 1-.Privacy Notice for All Payments (Global Explorers Programs and Products)
For credit card payments:
• All personal information and credit card information is received and processed thru a secure encryption service to protect you.
• Global Explorers.Org uses “cookies” in our customer’s shopping experience. The cookie itself does not contain personal information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided.
• Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are NOT in the business of selling it to others.
• We work in conjunction with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering orders, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to address information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of https://globalexplorers.org, our users, or others.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close your browser window when finished using a shared computer.